Sports and Arts Strategic Marketing Internship / Brand Ambassador for Kids Startup
Afterschool.me is revolutionizing how children participate in sports, arts and technology. When the school day ends, we want every kid to visit Afterschool.me to accomplish their dreams. Currently, there are more than 60 million k-12 students in the USA but only 8.5 million participate in afterschool activities. Participation in extracurricular programs increases a student’s likelihood for success in the classroom, becoming healthy, and avoiding drugs, alcohol and teen pregnancy. If you want be part of the Afterschool.me revolution to help inspire more kids to participate in afterschool activities and reduce the barriers to participation, keep reading
Strategic Marketing Intern:
Afterschool.me is searching for passionate, energetic and committed ambassadors. We are currently located in Los Angeles but our expanding to the most dynamic cities across the country. We will select the most promising candidates at respective universities.
Ambassadors responsibilities will include:
1) Crafting social media messaging for your area.
2) Market research on afterschool programs and schools
3) Speaking on behalf of Afterschool.me to the best afterschool programs in your community
4) Creating and implementing marketing strategy
5) Have fun with our team during breaks as we play kickball, attend improv and other random goodness that relate to sports, arts and tech!
Ambassador benefits will include:
1) College Credit Where Applicable
2) Paid Stipend Based on Experience
3) Exposure to Advisory Board from ESPN, HBO + Mashable.
Commitment + Location:
The dates are flexible (ideally June – September) and location will be Wilshire and Veteran across from UCLA Campus, 15-40 hours per week depending on availability.
Visit Us/Application Process:
Applicants can apply by submitting a resume and one paragraph cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The cover letter should briefly explain your interest in afterschool activities and why it is important every kid has an opportunity to participate in sports, arts or technology.