Apply to be an Intern with Startup UCLA for Winter 2018
Startup UCLA is hiring a paid intern to assist with Startup UCLA programs and events. Interns are hired on a quarterly basis with the potential for extension each quarter. We are looking for UCLA undergraduate students interested in entrepreneurship, marketing, events, and are comfortable working in a startup environment. Intern will work approximately 10 hours per week. Interns will be expected to be both team players and independent workers, manage multiple projects, and have great communication skills.
• Social Media Outreach
• Event preparation, execution, cleanup, and post-event organization
• Escorting important guests and retrieving orders and packages
• Documenting events via photos, videos, social media, and text copy (summary, quotes, etc.)
• On-campus brand ambassador (event representative, table events, etc.)
• Creating social media posts, flyers, posters, event marketing material
• Photoshop/Illustrator, Canva
• Developed writing abilities
• Ability to think creatively about ways to improve Startup UCLA’s outreach to students
• Familiarity with Google Docs/Drive, Facebook, Twitter
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Startup UCLA Winter 2018 Intern” by December 15, 2017.