Internship with the Marketing & Social Media team, ~20 hours per week (flexible)
Fresh Dish is looking for a killer intern to help launch an exciting new product called Fresh Dish. This intern will be part of the social media and marketing team, and will have the opportunity to learn a ton since we are a small startup. There is plenty of opportunity for long-term growth. This is a perfect job for a foodie who wants to learn social media and marketing!
– Manage the day-to-day communication on the Fresh Dish social media accounts.
– Help oversee email marketing communication and campaigns.
– Oversee our taste testing events in our test kitchen.
– Attend trade shows, special events, etc. to represent Fresh Dish at our booth.
– Contribute to our blog and help brainstorm ideas for content.
– There are many more opportunities for parts of the business to get involved with whatever you’re interested in, we can probably find ways to get you involved!
– Eagerness to learn – you will learn so much in this internship! Passionate about exploring a career in social media, marketing, or tech.
– Strong work ethic. Our team is small and lean, so we are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to jump in and get his or her feet wet!
– Outgoing personality – someone who enjoys chatting with trade show attendees, potential customers, taste testers, etc.
– Strong writing (and proofreading) skills.
– A foodie or someone who enjoys cooking is a major plus.
Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to Danielle@freshdish.com. If you feel like you don’t have the required experience, but you are still really excited about the opportunity, that’s ok – we are happy to train the right person. Just tell us why this is the perfect internship for you!
Fresh Dish is a convenient, easy way to cook a great meal from scratch. Launching Fall 2012, Fresh Dish will offer prepped meal kits, delivered to consumers’ homes, ready to cook and enjoy. Each delivery includes ingredients for at least two different meals and simple-to-follow recipes that take 25 minutes or less to prepare. Each meal is hand-packed by one of our professional chefs and everything is pre-measured, sliced, diced, washed, and ready to cook.