Wednesday – October 9, 2013; 11:30 AM – 7:00 PM; Covel Commons
UCLA Engineering in coordination with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, are proud to present the Entrepreneurs Boot Camp. Please join us for an afternoon of programs that provides students, alumni, friends, and faculty who are thinking about starting a new venture with an opportunity to learn the business, legal, and practical issues facing today’s entrepreneurs.
1. Overview of Entrepreneurship & Valuation
2. Forming and Organizing the Startup Entity
3. Business Plans and Fundraising
4. Intellectual Property (Patents & Licensing)
5. Special workshops on: Life Sciences, IT, and Clean Tech
Lunch and refreshments will be provided!
For more information please visit www.ita.ucla.edu
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati: The Premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide.