This month the EA and TCD.LA are co-hosting a very special evening with (9) highly successful entrepreneurs from various industries and experience levels. Accomplished entrepreneurs from technology companies, Cupcake Bakeries, digital media companies, business law, and radio will join us for an intimate evening of conversation surrounding the topic of “Surviving Year 1 in business and setting yourself up for huge prosperity in the years to follow.
Korn Hall @ Anderson School of Management on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012; 7-10PM+
UCLA students will come FREE with their RSVP to the following Eventbrite page with this promo code: VIP
Eventbrite Event RSVP Page: http://survivingyear1.eventbrite.com/
(9) Panelists include: (bios on event page)
1. Zohar Levkovitz (Chairman/Founder/Former CEO) Sold his last mobile advertising technology company for $300+ Million / Top 10 Mobile Experts in the world.
2. Aaron Broder (Founder/CoFounder/CEO) One of the largest digital media companies in the country and the world’s largest online branded sales company.
3. Adam Miller (Founder/CEO) World’s largest talent management software company., 1,000+ clients & traded on Nasdaq
4. Eddy Lu (CoFounder/CEO) He raised $6+ Million from Ashton Kutcher and the lead investors of Groupon, Facebook, Zynga, Spotify, Airbnb, Instagram & Foursquare.
5. Joseph Essas (CTO) Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of the largest online restaurant solution company in the world.
6. Eli Portnoy (Founder/CEO) Within 18 months of starting his location based mobile advertising company, he sold it for $22+ Million.
7. Robyn Gould (Lawyer)Lawyer Extraordinaire at Cooley, whose clients include Google, eBay, Facebook, Nintendo, Qualcomm, Yelp!, Hotwire.com, E*TRADE, etc
8. William “Chip” Brown (Owner) Owner of BIGMANBAKES, Oprah Winfrey ranks it as the best cupcakes in Los Angeles.
9. JJ Yore (VP, GM, Creator) VP, General Manager, Creator of Marketplace.org, Marketplace Radio, 8 million radio listeners & the most popular business radio program in the country.
*This event has multiple event pages and is filling up quickly. We already have 200+ attendees and seating is limited. RSVP today to one of the top business events in the last couple of years.
RSVP Now: http://survivingyear1.eventbrite.com/