The UCLA Anderson Entrepreneur Association hosts an evening with the Crowdfunder team to learn how you can use crowdfunding to help start and grow your business.
When: Monday, 2/11, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Where: B313, Gold Hall, Anderson; Dress Code: Casual Dinner will be served
If you have questions, please email Massimo Pennisi @ firstname.lastname@example.org
In this event you’ll learn:
– What is Crowdfunding for Businesses – a brief overview on the JOBS Act & how this new financial market is shaping up.
– The 3 keys to a successful crowdfunding campaign for a business
– The 2 crowdfunding models, and how to know which is best for you
– Tips & tricks to fundraising on the Crowdfunder platform
This will be a small and interactive gathering, so bring your questions about crowdfunding with you for an engaging Q&A session.
Who should attend?
– Students, faculty & alumni interested in learning more about and taking part in this innovative business financing option.
Seats are limited, so grab yours soon! If you can’t attend, courteously release your spot to someone else.
Crowdfunder is a social network and business crowdfunding platform for entrepreneurs and investors to connect, crowdfund and grow. The company puts growth and fundraising tools in the hands of business owners and investors at all stages in the life cycle of a business. Startups and small businesses on Crowdfunder can raise funds through contribution-based crowdfunding, and soon through debt and equity-based crowdfunding. A major participant in JOBS Act legislation, the company is engaged in government and SEC & FINRA regulatory activity at the highest levels. The company is based in Venice, CA.